There are many types of personal injury cases. People may not realize that they are entitled to compensation for injuries sustained from some types of injury. For example, someone who is injured during a physical attack or mugging when there was inadequate or negligent security may have a good case for receiving compensation for their injuries under the theory of premises liability.
Personal injury attorneys may specialize in certain areas of personal injury cases or may handle many kinds of personal injury cases. Personal injury cases are the most common legal actions taken every year.
Personal Injury Cases – Categorized
- Vehicle Accidents – Includes cars, trucks, motorcycle, bus, train, airplane, public transportation, boats, and bicycle, and pedestrian accidents caused by motor vehicles
- Premises Liability – Includes slip and fall, falling merchandise, negligent security (resulting in assault, mugging, rape), inadequate training or supervision of employees, drowning and pool accidents, and poor building maintenance
- Product Liability – Includes dangerous consumer products, dangerous children’s products and toys, defective automobile design and parts, prescription and over-the-counter products, and failure to warn or inadequate warning on potentially dangerous products
- Medical Malpractice – Includes medication errors, surgery errors, birth injuries, diagnosis errors, and anesthesia errors
- Nursing Home Neglect – Includes bed sores, broken bones or fractures, weight loss or dehydration, restraint injuries, wandering or elopement, medication errors, misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose, physical/verbal or sexual assault abuse, and financial exploitation
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
If you or a family member has been seriously injured physically and/or mentally through no fault of your own in a car accident or any type of personal injury case you should always consult with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Some personal injury cases can be settled out of court through negotiations between your attorney and the attorney for the defendant or insurance company. Your personal injury attorney knows how to best handle your personal injury case and can evaluate how much a personal injury case is worth. At the same time he will protect your rights while working to make sure you receive full and fair compensation.
Most personal injury attorneys offer a free initial consultation so they can look at the circumstances of your personal injury case and give you their legal opinion on the merits of your case. Your attorney can advise you about the strength of your case and let you know how they can help you get the best compensation for your injuries while protecting your rights.
Call Joel Baskin For Your Personal Injury Case in Atlanta – Offices in Cobb & Fulton Counties
Attorney Joel Baskin has over two decades of experience helping the injured in Atlanta. Call today and request a free initial consultation. Meet Joel and learn how he may be able to help you with your accident injury claim.
Joel has two office locations for your convenience in Vinings, and in East Point. Get the personal injury claim representation you need and deserve from Atlanta personal injury attorney Joel Baskin.